If you haven’t seen this tag around the blogosphere at least once then you must have been living under a rock or something. I technically wasn’t tagged, but Mel from The Daily Prophecy and Sydney from Utterly Bookish tagged anybody who wanted to do it, and I wanted to do this, so therefore by that logic, I was tagged!
1. How tall are you?
I’m not entirely sure, but I think I’m about 5’4″.
2. Do you have a hidden talent, and if so, what?
I’m able to beat Rugrats: Search for Reptar on the PS1 in about an hour or so without stopping for breaks or dying. Because I’m just that great. I can also beat Tarzan in about two hours, but that’s just a little harder. I’m also pretty decent at making gifs, but that’s not really a hidden talent,
3. What is your biggest blog-related pet peeve?
I’m really particular about layouts and designs. If I literally can’t read your blog because the colours hurt my eyes (either too dark or too light), I’m probably never going to come back.
Haha, we really don’t want to go down into that territory. Everything and anything has a tendency to get on my nerves. I’m basically this guy every day:
5. What is your favourite song?
My taste in music is very eclectic; I listen to a bit of everything and I tend to cycle through my favourites. Right now, I’m loving System of a Down and I bought their first two albums recently (I’m also slowly developing a weird crush on Serj Tankian because why not). A few of their songs that I’m constantly repeating are:
– Chop Suey! (because duh)
– Bounce (POGOPOGOPOGOPOGOPOGOPOGOPOGO!!!)
– DDevil (that little gigglesnort in the middle gets me every time)
6. What’s your favourite Etsy shop?
I’ve only shopped on Etsy once, so I don’t really have a favourite.
7. What’s your favourite way to spend time when you’re alone?
Obviously reading (I haven’t had much time to read lately though), but I also watch films, and I watch an obscene amount of TV. I even watch TV while writing blog posts, even if it’s just a source of background noise. I also play video games, mostly really old ones and I’m still working my way through Pokémon X.
8. What’s your favourite junk food?
Pom Bears. If they’re good enough for kids, then they’re good enough for me. This summer I bought a huge pack of them from a service station in Germany just for me and I really didn’t regret it. Then when I got home, I was really sad because we don’t get huge bags like that here. Or maybe I haven’t looked hard enough for them.
9. Do you have a pet or pets?
I have an eight-month old puppy called Max, and up until July, I had a cat called Lucy, but she died after being really ill 🙁 My dad won’t let me have another cat, even after he said that he wouldn’t say no.
10. What are your favourite fiction and non-fiction books?
I have a few favourite fiction books, so I definitely couldn’t choose just one. As for non-fiction, I don’t really read non-fiction. I have a few books that are basically databases on fictional characters (eg. and episode guide for The Simpsons, and a book on the publication history of Superman), but I don’t pick them up very often.
11. What’s your favourite beauty product?
I’m not the biggest user of beauty products, but my shampoo is pretty awesome. I use Tresemme Salon Silk shampoo and conditioner, which does absolute wonders for my hair.
12. When were you last embarrassed and what happened?
I get embarrassed pretty much every single day, so it’s hard to pinpoint one single thing that I did that embarrassed me.
13. If you could only drink one beverage (besides water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Definitely Coke. If it weren’t so bad for my teeth, I’d drink Coke every single day.
14. What’s your favourite movie?
I have a list of my favourite movies, but my absolute ultimate favourite is The Godfather. IT’S SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD.
15. What were you in high school: prom queen, nerd, cheerleader, jock, valedictorian, band geek, loner, artist prep etc?
Yuck, cliques. I had my phases during my early teens (I had a horrendously failed goth phase before I went through the infamous emo kid phase), but from 14 onwards, I was just me.
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
Either Chicago, Paris, or Berlin. I love big cities much more than smaller towns, and I definitely don’t like the countryside. It’s pretty, but I don’t like remote places.
17. PC or Mac?
If I could afford it, I’d own a Mac. But I can’t afford a Mac, so I’m a PC girl.
18. Last romantic gesture from a crush/date/boyfriend/girlfriend?
I made myself dinner last night. I didn’t eat all of it (made too much), but it was good.
19. Favourite celeb?
Henry Cavill, Christian Bale, Tom Hiddleston, Scarlett Johansson, Bjork, Madonna, Beck, Cillian Murphy, Anton Yelchin, and too many others to list.
20. Which blogger do you secretly want to be friends with?
If you’re reading this, I want to be your friend!