Life of a Blogger is a weekly meme hosted by Jessi from Novel Heartbeat, where we talk about what we do when we’re not reading. Click HERE for more info!
This week’s topic:
Before this topic came up, I’d never really had a bucket list. I have a list of things that I would really really like to do, but not necessarily a list of things that I absolutely must do before I die. Because, y’know, I don’t like to think of those kind of things. I’m more of a ‘live in the moment’ kind of person. When it comes to life experiences, I prefer to do things sporadically than plan things. But, anyways! Here is my “things I would really like to do but if it doesn’t happen that’s okay” list!
- Travel to anywhere east of Germany or west of Spain
- Do a road trip around America (British road trips are incredibly boring unless you like motorways)
- See my favourite bands/artists perform live
- Attend San Diego Comic-Con
- See Charlotte Martin perform (this is incredibly important to me because she doesn’t tour outside of the US)
- Finish a novel
- Learn how to cook more meals than I know how to now
- Become comfortable with my appearance (I’m already working on it but I still have quite a ways to go!)
- Have a significant other (marriage would be nice, and I’ve already decided that I don’t want human children. Fur babies will do me fine!)
- Attend a movie premier
- Have my own place to live (house or apartment, I’m not really bothered)
- Learn to speak French
- Read all of Ernest Hemingway’s work (I’m becoming obsessed with Hemingway)
- Go to BEA
- Go on a Frankenstein or Dracula tour (one literary tour I would never do is Bloomsday. No thank you.)
- Ride every roller coaster that holds a current world record
- Learn a craft or skill
- Attend Whitby Goth Weekend
- Own a car (I need to be able to drive first)
What’s on your bucket list?