Yesterday marked my sixth blogoversary!
I don’t have a giveaway or any goodies for you all but I do still want to use this post to thank everybody who has read my blog over the years, whether you’ve been with me since the very beginning or you’re a very recent witness to my scatterbrained-ness.
In these six years I have:
- Become more confident in speaking my mind
- Discovered tons of new books and found bookish people
- Disappeared at least three times a year (oops)
- Reevaluated what I read and how pop culture can make a difference to other people
- Taken part in some fun events
- Won exactly one (1) giveaway
- Developed and grown as a writer
- Taught myself how to make GIFs (like the one above)
- Read books that I wouldn’t have even glanced at as a younger reader
- Become more comfortable with communicating with other people (still working on that one, though. even communicating with people online takes a lot out of me.)
So, what next? Obviously I don’t plan on retiring this blog anytime soon. In fact, I want to grow it even further because in six years I still have yet to reach 150 followers on any platform. How I plan to do that, we shall see, but I’ll be sticking around for quite some time!